Monday, August 13, 2012

LOVE IS PUNISHMENT..


I should not have looked at you
I should have lived in another world
If I lived without knowing you
I wouldn’t have known this pain
Even though everyday I erase you
Event though everyday I throw you away
My heart has already hidden you inside
And its not willing to let go
Calling that love…
I believed love was happiness
Love that cant be spoken is a punishment
My heart hurts every time I remembering you
I’m only scared that..
I might get angry and tell you everything
Should I love in my dreams?
As I cry and cry again and fall asleep in tears
Its always the same after I wake up
Without anyone knowing, at a place where you aren’t there, ill say I need you
For the fear that you may run after hearing it
I love you without anyone knowing it….

No comments:

Post a Comment